2007年5月28日 星期一

To Class 103,
I want to let you know that I really hate to be your homeroom teacher! I never encountered this kind of problem before. And I felt depressed.
Should a student wear a uniform to school? There has always been a fierce debate over this issue. But before the authority concerned come to a conclusion, I, as a teacher, will keep asking my students to follow the school's regulations. You can show your creativity in all sorts of school events. But you didn't. You kept giving me all kinds of excuses. But did you realize that originally you could only wear the school's sports wear?
Well, I kept thinking about all the conflicts we had over this issue. And I still want to stick to my principle. I do hope that Chung-ming can be a place with good discipline. But I really don't know how long I can hang on.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

The limit of patience

匿名 提到...

I will cheer you up。
Everybody in my class all like you,we all think you are a nice teacher。Though we had done something wrong recently,we all like you and support you forever~never give up,you can do better!!

:) 

JenSu 提到...

Thank you so much for your support! I do need it! Even though many of you didn't do your homework, I still love all you guys!!! :)
Most importantly, you are really a sweet girl!