2007年5月22日 星期二

My Favorite Place on Campus (高二6 依婷)
As a student, I spend most of my time at school. Therefore, school is just like my second home. When I have a good mood, I like to chat with my friends or teachers, but if I'm disappointed, sometimes I will go to a special place which can make me feel comfortable and relaxed.
I like to stand in the shade of a tree and look at the sky. There is a chair beside the playground and that is the special place which can release my stree. When I look up to the sky, I always imagine that I were a kite, flying high in the sky. At this moment I can feel the sunshine, the great atmosphere make me delighted and also add joy to my simple school life.
Sometimes we will feel disappointed or unhappy, but it's really important to release our stress. Sitting on the chair at my special place is a good way for me to be happy and to always look at the bright side of my life, because the sunshine makes me feel like hope and happiness. Therefore, I like to stay at school, especially in my special place.

沒有留言: