2007年5月17日 星期四

These two weeks, I've been busy handling some parking issues! We had a big fight with our downstair neighbor. Last night, he used his car to block my way out. As a result, I had to call the police. Two police officers came to help. Finally, he opened his door. We had a fierce argument. But he still insisted that he didn't do anything wrong. Ridiculous!!!
Anyway, the police officers asked him to move his car and he did.
This Sunday, I'll be attending the annual meeting of our community. Hope that we can settle all the issues by next week.

6 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Oh....I think you were very angry.
It is not one kind of person in the world.
Fortunately....you had not got hurt.
Evrything will be alright.
:)

匿名 提到...

那人智障啦
根本就是自以為= =

JenSu 提到...

I think that couple should be shocked by us because I threatened to sue them for having infringed upon my property-rights. They used to leave their motorcycle on the upper parking space. But Friday morning, they moved it away. :)

匿名 提到...

事實可以證明~~
千萬不要惹英文老師生氣!!
要不然~~
可不是只有英文被當掉這麼簡單

JenSu 提到...

To: ⊙。⊙
You're right!!!Ha...
I'm a tough woman.
But don't worry! I'm just fighting for justice!!! And I'm always NICE to my students. Don't you think so?
:)

匿名 提到...

ACTUALLY...
NO= =~~
我是唯一一個覺得你對我不好的
XDDDDD
JUST KIDDING!!~