2007年5月14日 星期一

這個結果似乎是以上所有各種原因的結合。(combination_)

The result seems to be combination of all the above reasons.

有時候,有些鯨魚的聲納導航出了問題,而失去了方向感。(sonar navigation

Sometimes, some whales have problems with their sonar navigation and lose their sense of direction.

當他衝進著火的房子救小女孩時,他完全沒有意識到危險。

When he rushed into the burning house to save the little girl, he wasn’t aware of danger.

如果你必須從窗戶逃生,不要急忙地跳出窗戶。

If you must escape through a window, don’t hastily jump out of the window.

保持鎮定,你就可以增加被營救的機會。(increase your chances

You will increase your chances of being rescued if you stay calm.

他的研究對社會有很大貢獻。

His study makes a great contribution to/toward society.

這位老人需要的不是錢,而是家人的關懷。

What the old man needed was not money but the care from his family

一般人相信空氣汙染是造成這個神祕疾病的原因。

It is believed that air pollution was responsible for the mysterious disease.

如果萬一發生火災,我們應該立刻打電話求助。

If a fire should happen, we should call for help immediately.

不管我有多累,我上床前一定會寫日記。

No matter how tired I am, I never fail to keep a diary before going to bed.

不論你做什麼事,耐心是成功的祕訣。

No matter what you do, patience is the secret of success. (key to success)

沒有留言: