2009年9月29日 星期二

Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree

For S202 & S206,

Do you like the two old songs taught in class today? "Time can bring you down. Time can bend your knees. Time can break your heart, have you begging please." So seize the day because time and tide wait for no man!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzK_xznptXA (Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscPOozwYA8 (Eric Clapton Tears in Heaven 1999 live at Madison Square Garden, NewYork city )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g2IlaDLVLo&feature=related (Eric Clapton Tears in Heaven Unplugged High Quality Live TV Recording)

9 則留言:

微庭 提到...

The second one is a really touching song.
Anyway , the feeling is beyond deep description

BAMBOO 提到...

"Tears in Heaven"
It's a nice but sad song....
Listening to his voice makes me moved.Losing his own child must be a deep sorrow.I think he prefer to have his son back rather than won any rewards....

JenSu 提到...

Wow! Girls are really more sensitive than boys! 微庭&Bamboo, I can't agree with you more!

SYUAN 提到...

我們班有聽這首歌!!!!
終於....(泣~)

香香 提到...

Dear Jen Su,
I'm Herbert.
Long time no see and I miss you and your voice so much.
Recently,My English conversation teacher said that I had made progress on My English speaking ability, I was so happy and I began missing the time when we talked in English in the office room. Though it was just only a short ten minutes, it still warm my heart now.

And I really want to tell the younger schoolmates that you're really a good teacher. Aftering entering the college and majoring in English, I realize that what Jen Su taught us in the classes was really useful. And I hope them can cherish and enjoy Jen Su's class and every moment being Jen Su.

Sincerely yours
Herbert
2009.10.14

JenSu 提到...

香香,
How I wish that all my current students would be able to see what you wrote here:) I'm so happy that you're making progress step by step! Keep working hard, and we can have an English conversation when you come see me! I'll see if you indeed perfect your speaking ability, OK! BTW, your writing is improving, too!!!

簡郁蓁 提到...

X JAPAN 的 TEARS 也很好聽
為什麼沒有人喜歡Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree呢??

JenSu 提到...

郁蓁,
Probably because it's an old song:)

簡郁蓁 提到...

酒是越陳越香呀~(點頭點頭)