2009年9月9日 星期三

英詩創作大賽

For S202,
I have to say...you guys are fantastic! In today's English class, you have achieved something remarkable! All the seven poems you wrote in ten minutes impressed me! And I'm now going to announce who the winners are!

The first place goes to.....Group 1
********
Family is a shelter,
Keep us from danger.
Family is a heater,
Warm us in winter.
Family is the water,
Give us power.
Family is an eraser,
Wipe away our tears.
********

The second place goes to.....Group 3
********
Happiness is the kite,
Enable us to fly high.
Hapiness is the twilight,
Take us through the night.
Happiness is the apple pie,
Make us smile.
Happiness is the sunshine,
Light up our life.
********

A low-profile girl's version
********
Truth is a gun,
Hurt someone cruelly.
Truth is the sun,
Keep the lie hidden in the shadow usually.
Truth is the only one
Won't change easily.
********

How wonderful your works are!!!

7 則留言:

采妮 提到...

我們第一名:D

A nobody of group 5 提到...

Oh!My dear teacher,
I'd like to be a nobody...
I always keep a low profile!
I thought you know that,right?
So...
Could you erase my name,or skip my poem?
Thanks!:P

Unknown 提到...

喔~
我好喜歡這一首喔~
妳的學生很厲害呀!
是說,能被妳教到的學生都算有福氣的!
我就是一位哩~哈哈~

JenSu 提到...

請問你是???

Unknown 提到...

馨云啦~

JenSu 提到...

哈....拍謝!那我哪有教過你啦!!!

Unknown 提到...

有呀~
之前在永和代課,多虧妳傳授我好多教學技巧,現在有時還蠻受用的。

改天(真的要改天了,現在開始上班忙死了~)有去台中再找妳喔~^_^