2007年6月20日 星期三

Have you ever heard of "Toast Master Club"? There is one near our school. It's a club where members are required to make a speech and evaluate the speakers. They meet twice every month, the 2nd and 4th Wednesday. Last Wednesday, one teacher from Viator Senior High School invited me to join their club. I did go and observe how they delivered speeches and gave speakers feedback. Many of the members do not major in English, but they are not afraid of speaking English. Even though they don't speak fluent English, they all try hard to deliver their messages in English. I was pretty impressed. I'm thinking about joining the club next semester. It's a great place for me to practice making a speech.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

In fact,I like to 
speak in English。
I hope I can talk toa forigner fluently,but I do not have 
any confidence…