2010年9月20日 星期一

Wonderful poems from S205

For Class 205,
班上有不少厲害的詩人喔!

第五組:
War is a devil,
Bring people to the end of world.
War is the maker of trouble,
Make disaster even more terrible.
War is ruthless,
Make people homeless, orphans helpless.
War is nothing
But a way to destroy everything.

第七組:
Hope is a friend,
Bring me to a wonderful land.
Hope is light,
Lead me to a beautiful life.
Hope is sunshine,
Light up the dark side.
Hope is all,
Make everything possible.

第三組:
Love is a river,
Drowns your heart.
Love is a candy,
Tastes so sweet.
Love is a happy tune,
Lifts your spirits.
Love is magical,
Always gives you hope.
Love is a black hole,
Sucks in your soul.
Love is the light,
Illuminates your lonely nights.
Love is the cloud,
Shadows your mind.

第四組:
Loneliness is a devil,
Slip into my life.
Loneliness is a hunter,
Lock me in a cage.
Loneliness is a thief,
Steal my happiness away.
Loneliness is a storm,
Destroy my happy life.
Loneliness is an icebox,
Make my heart frozen.
Loneliness is a shadow,
Always block the sunshine.

第二組:
Time is a cat.
It moves quietly and nobody knows.
Time is like a paintbrush.
It paints wrinkles on people's faces.
Time is a runner.
It waits for no one.

第一組:
Jealousy is the ink,
Hide the truth when we think.
Jealousy is the night,
Cast a shadow on our mind.

第六組:
Family is a sense of belonging,
Give us strength when we feel sad.
Family is a tree,
Give me room to grow.
Family is supportive,
Fully trust me no matter what happens.
Family is colorful,
Bring me to another different world.

沒有留言: