2007年9月19日 星期三

Wonderful songs!

To all my students:
I'd like to share two songs with you. I heard one of them from ICRT. Both of the songs are sung by Lene Marlin. Please check the following website link. If you want the lyrics, use any kind of search engine. You'll be able to get the lyrics easily.

"Another Day"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JhpLRT_t34

"Unforgivable Sinner"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T24Md5patA&mode=related&search=


Hope you'll like them!!! And don't forget to memorize words like "unforgivable" & "sinner". :)

5 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Ha Ha
Nothing else ==

匿名 提到...

水昆你來亂的啦ˊˋ!!

JenSu 提到...

水昆兄,
At least, you're trying to make comments in English! Next time, tell me what you think of the songs. Are the lyrics touching? Is the singer unique? Or which singer do you like better? Or share a beautiful song with me. I'd be very very happy!

匿名 提到...

There is another English song that I'd hear in these few days called "Nine Million Bicycles" by Katie Melua .It's a good song!!

PS:There is nothihg in my Blog!!

匿名 提到...

烤肉最怕的事>>1.肉跟你裝熟.2.木炭耍冷.3.蛤仔搞自卑.4.烤肉架搞分裂.5.火種沒種.6.肉跟架子搞小團體.7.香腸耍黑道.8.黑輪爆胎.9.蔥跟你裝蒜.10.玉米跟你來硬的 ... 嘿嘿...祝好友們中秋節愉快喔